Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hawaii and Cash 6-7 weeks

We took Cash to Hawaii for the ADA conference. He was a STUD! Here are some of the wonderful pictures we took. He is a great baby, sleeps and eats well and does not like his carseat. :)

Little man on the beach!

Snoozing on another beach!

First dip in the pool. It was a little shocking!

He enjoyed the pool after getting used to the water.

Getting out a bubble at the beach!

Checking out the luau!
On the beach in front of our condo.

Dave was boogie boarding and I was getting smiled at!

Cash golfing with dad at Plantation Maui (it was beautiful!)

Super Dad with the baby bjorn, stroller at the pool.

North Shore of Maui. Those dots are surfers!

Family shot at the forest preserve
All smiles!

Ahh, sunset on the beach!



Isaac was also entertained by the activity gym (on the kitchen table!)

Isaac holding his little brother!

1 comment:

MJ Hauner said...

You are super parents! I had to wait until I was 30 to go to Hawaii! Pictures are awesome- looks like a fabulous time in Hawaii! I'm jealous....