The boys at the waterfall.
That night we went out for a night boat ride. There was an outdoor wedding at the lodge with music, so we anchored in the middle of the lake and enjoyed the music. The boys fell asleep in the boat, so Dave and I got some time to talk!
We went fishing the next day... a storm front had moved in, so it was raining off and on. The fishing was great. Dave surprised Isaac with his very own Diego fishing pole. The boys caught about 20 fish, and Dave and I had our share as well. Here is a picture of the boys with a "double" each had a fish on the line.
The biggest fish of the day was caught with Isaac's pole.
The boys and I were showing how excited we were to be in a boat in the rain when it is 60 degrees. :) We tried to make our most miserable faces... it was hard to not laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment