Isaac saw his face in the mirror and requested a band-aid. I was all for it as I could put some antibiotic ointment on it too. He went to bed with it on, we will see how it looks tomorrow morning!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Isaac's Band Aid
Isaac recently fell on gravel and scraped up his nose and upper lip. Actually, it was compliments of his brother, but that is in the past.
Isaac saw his face in the mirror and requested a band-aid. I was all for it as I could put some antibiotic ointment on it too. He went to bed with it on, we will see how it looks tomorrow morning!

Isaac saw his face in the mirror and requested a band-aid. I was all for it as I could put some antibiotic ointment on it too. He went to bed with it on, we will see how it looks tomorrow morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment